MALMIN ARE OPEN
Contact us to book your next appointment
Malmin dental is delighted to announce that we will be reopening for clinical appointments from Monday 8th June at our Farringdon, Barbican and Manchester sites. All Holborn patients will be seen at Barbican until late June.
We will be starting with unfinished courses of treatments, appointments that had to be postponed due to lock down, and emergencies. Towards the end of June we will be inviting you in for check-ups and hygiene appointments.
Please contact us to book your next appointment
If you already had an appointment scheduled with us before lock down began, we will be in contact with you shortly to rearrange the time and date.
What to expect at your next visit
As well as the new equipment and increased hygiene procedures, there will also be a few other changes to the appointment procedure. Our team has been busy trying to actively procure appropriate supplies, prepare and implement new protocols and undergo training to keep you safe during your visit.
As a result of the ongoing protection equipment shortage and associated costs increasing, we have introduced a COVID-19 Protection charge of £25 for treatments requiring aerosol generating procedures (such as tooth drilling). These procedures carry higher risks and require enhanced protection equipment to enable the team to provide you with treatment safely. You will notice that we have also increased some of our fees to allow the continuance of high standard dental treatments.
Furthermore, you will see some key changes affecting your visit when you next see us. We made these changes to help protect all patients and our staff. Refusal to comply with them will unfortunately mean we cannot treat you. Some of these changes include:
- You will find that appointment availabilities are limited and we may only be able to offer you one or two alternative booking times.
- Our reception team will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the practice. If you have any symptoms that would indicate there is a possibility of COVID-19 presence such as a new cough or fever, we may not be able to treat you but will advise you on alternatives.
- We will ask that you attend your appointment alone and do not bring children unless the appointment is for them. Non-essential companions will not be allowed inside the practice
- We will ask that you please use the restroom facilities at home as we would not be able to provide these for the time being. Remember to brush your teeth at home before your appointment and try not to eat or drink anything until after your appointment.
- Attend the practice wearing a face mask or cover and only remove this when your dentist asks you to. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided by our staff members.
- We will be taking your temperature using an infrared thermometer before entering. If your temperature is found to be 37.8oC or higher we will not be able to treat you but will advise you on alternatives.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice, you will also find some in the reception area and other places around the practice for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow plenty of time between patients for us to carry out disinfection and sterilization processes. That means that there will be fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our practice door will be closed, we ask that you knock or ring the bell if this is available when you arrive so that one of our staff members can allow you at the time of your appointment.
- Please attend at your assigned appointment time and not earlier as there will be limited waiting facility at the practice.
Thank you for your trust and patience
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued trust and patience during this difficult time. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you all back to our practices and we are doing everything in our power to ensure your safety, security and comfort at your next appointment.
Please contact us immediately if you would like any further information about the health and safety measures we have implemented, or to discuss your next appointment.
Tips to help manage dental problems until you can see a dentist.View PDF